Pages

Thursday, January 27

FUNd Raising

You see I need some donations to start coming in.   I'm supposed to be at 10% of my goal by February 9th. 

My overall goal is a mere $3000. 


So by 2/9/11 I need to have raised at least $300.00   


I'm gong to be wild & crazy and make a CRAZY offer to anyone that donates $50 or more before Tuesday 2/1/11. I will come watch your kids for 2 hours.  Make a donation & sign up to follow me I'll kick in a third hour.  You can follow me my clicking the follow me link on the right.  If oyu have questions about how to do this let me know. I'm here to help. 
No kids at home? I'll clean a bathroom of your choice in your house & wash, dry & put away dishes or one load of laundry.   If you have kids & prefer to take option 2 you may do so.  Use the LLS box on the right & please make a donation to this WORTHY cause. 

Training update:  My goal is to post this daily jsut so I have some accountability. 
Slept late today thanks to AWANA last night causing the kids to sleep until 8.  I didn't realize how much I needed it, but, the extra sleep seems to have done my body good.  It allowed me to step up the intensity of my workout today.  Because the kids were already up I had to shorten the time a bit. So I ran for 20 minutes on the mini-trampoline today at my race pace, of course I'm not too certain how accurate the Wii is but it claims I ran just under 2.5 miles in 20 minutes.  Which would be a little over an 8 minute mile.  Sooo, I'm guessing it is a bit off.  But I do know I was moving pretty quickly and best of all it felt great.  Looking forward to my workout at Curves tomorrow please pray for no snow to delay the club opening.  I'm also looking forward to the snow melting and be able to go outside for walks/jogs.  Pray that next week the groundhog doesn't see his shadow & get spooked back into his hole for 6 more week.  I really could benefit from an early spring this year.

Save the date:  March 5th  - Euchre Tournament.  Prizes will be awarded & all proceeds to go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.   Time & location to be announced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment