Pages

Friday, January 28

I'm So Excited & I Just Can't Hide It...

Okay this post will cover a lot of territory so please buckle up for safety.
1st - Team in Training Kick Off Party last night was a blast.  We're going to be waking/running with a great group of people.  Who are both positive & encouraging.  Not to mention we've got some top notch coaches to train me.  Ever heard of Ashley Johnson, he's the head coach for Indy Mini-Marathon?  We also have a great Staff Lead Jessica to help us with  

2nd - There was also a chance to sign up for the Team last night at the party.  Guess who joined the Team?  Oh come on take a wild stab in the dark?  Okay, I'll give you a hint.  He's the other two legs of my Seat.  Wow! You guessed it Tim.  Yes that's right folks.  Tim is going to train & complete the mini-marathon with me.  He & I will also be FUNd raising for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

3rd - We're planning a Euchre Tournament for March 5th to start about 1:30.  More information to come.  Please save the date.  

Bottom line there will be lost of things going on in our live over the next few months.  So you just might want to click the little button on the right over there that says follow so you are certain not to miss any of the news.

Training Update:
Did my Curve's circuit today. 
The official training schedule starts next Saturday.  What I like is that each workout is based on training for a given amount time & not distance.  This is how I've trained in the past with my running.  I find for me it is very effective.  Plus most of the workouts (at least until March) are under an hour so I should be able to complete these at one time and not have to break them in half. 

1 comment:

  1. How awesome Renee! Can't wait to see all that God does through this journey!

    ReplyDelete