Pages

Wednesday, January 26

Yeah, I'm sore!

I've been getting up 3x/week at 5:30 to go to the Curves in New Castle to workout before Tim has to leave for work.  They don't actually open until 7 but the owner come in at 6:30 to let me workout.  I have to say that I was very surprised when she said she'd do that for me.   

If you've never done a Curves workout & are a woman I highly recommend it.   Its fun, fast & effective.  I really pushed it today & now I have that nice healthy sore muscle feeling. 

I hope tomorrow I'm not too sore to do my cardio only workout.  On my "off " days I sleep in until 6:30 & get up and run on my mini-trampoline.  No its not the same as walking or jogging, but, I figure its safer than going out in the dark & trying to walk on the edge of the road since the sidewalks here are all snow covered.  I guess I need to find a school with a track my official training calendar starts in 8 days.    I think.  I guess I better drag it out & double check.

Along with all this physical training I'm also working on letters to mail out to potential donors & planning a Euchre Tournament for March.  I've never endeavored to raise so much money on my own.  I have to admit I'm a bit daunted by it all.  I just hope that I can at least make my minimum goal.  So if you're reading this don't hesitate to check out my LLS Team in Training Fundraising page.  You are able to donate right online.  Every little bit helps.

1 comment: