Pages

Saturday, January 29

Sleeping Late?

This was my last Saturday to sleep "late"  for a while.  Elias let me sleep until 7:30.  Next Saturday I'll be getting up at 5 so I can head out the door at 6 to make it out to Eagle Creek by 7:15.  Since I've only been there once I'm making sure to allow some cushion time to arrive and find where the team meets up.

Yes I know that is probably strange that I've only been to Eagle Creek Park once & have lived in Central Indiana for almost 15 years.

Training Update:  Today is a rest/ active work day.  Read no actual "exercise" but massive amounts of house work going on.  We have just emptied the remaining contents of our previous home into this one & now must find places to hide store it.  So in short a lot of lifting, moving, pushing & pulling will be going on around here today.  When its all done the house should be presentable.  Just don't ask to see the garage.  That will be a project for warmer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment